Critical questions to ask when deciding on a NYC criminal defense attorney include:
- What types of cases do you work on?
- Where do you practice?
- What are your hours?
- Are you available when I call?
- Can I get an appointment time at reasonable hours?
- Will you be prepared when we go to court?
- How well do you know the law surrounding my charge?
- How many areas of law do you practice?
Why not just choose any attorney?
Like any area of law, criminal law is so complicated and involved that in order to truly represent clients to the best of their ability, an attorney should only focus on that area of law.
Manhattan federal criminal defense attorney Paul D. Petrus, Jr. is dedicated to helping his clients when they need it most. Contact him today to schedule a free initial consultation.