Parole & Probation violation attorney in New York City
Mr. Petrus has experienced wonderful success in the area of New York parole and probation matters, including helping a drug offender charged with a new drug crime while on parole avoid a sentence to the “Willard Boot Camp.”
Mr. Petrus is willing, if necessary, to litigate a violation from the very start to the end. NEVER waive your right to a preliminary violation hearing without first consulting Mr. Petrus.
Former New York Probation Officer Representing You in Violation Matters
As a former New York probation officer for adult felons for over six and a half years, Mr. Petrus has an acute understanding of how to negotiate with even the strictest and toughest parole and probation officers.
In addition to representing alleged violators at Probation or Parole Violation Hearings, Mr. Petrus can help people on parole and probation and obtaining “revokes and restores” for his clients:
- OBTAIN AN EARLY RELEASE FROM PRISON OR JAIL;
- OBTAIN AN EARLY TERMINATION FROM PAROLE, PROBATION, POST RELEASE SUPERVISION, PRESUMPTIVE RELEASE, OR CONDITIONAL RELEASE SUPERVISION;
- CHANGE OR ELIMINATE A PAROLE OR PROBATION RULE;
- TRANSFER PAROLE OR PROBATION SUPERVISION TO ANOTHER CITY IN NEW YORK, TO ANOTHER STATE, OR HELP
- SOMEONE TRANSFER HIS OR HER PAROLE OR PROBATION TO NEW YORK;
- APPEAL A BAD PAROLE OR PROBATION VIOLATION DECISION;
- DRAFT AND APPEAR ON WRITS AND ARTICLE 78S;
- INSURE YOU RECEIVE ALL CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED.
Contact an Experienced New York City Probation Violations Attorney
If you have allegedly violated your parole conditions than contact layer NYC to get help from probation violations attorney Paul D. Petrus, Jr. today. Call (212) 564-2440 to schedule a free initial consultation.