Video : Drinking Alcohol before the Age of 21 is a Crime.

Criminal defense in juvenile court is different from normal court. You need to hire a juvenile defense attorney to fight against juvenile criminal charges. If your adolescent son/daughter is arrested for a DUI offense in New York, then consult NY juvenile defense attorney Mr. Paul D. Petrus, Jr. Call 212-564-2440 for a free initial consultation.

Schedule a Consultation Today

Contact Us


Se Habla Espanol »